Becoming a CAREGiver is a unique job with many rewards, as well as physical and emotional challenges. It is a labor of love that will enable you to build fulfilling
and lasting relationships with your senior clients. Most important, you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families.
We would like to invite you to share your exceptional talents and skill to help seniors stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire with Home Instead Senior Care.
Previous CAREGiving experience is not required. We do require you to have a soft heart, compassion and the highest level of dependability. Other requirements include:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Minnesota Driver’s License.
- Have a "Spot-Free" Criminal Background Check.
- Have a reliable vehicle (available to you at all times).
- Possess current, valid car insurance.
- Have original Social Security Card or valid Work Permit.
- You must be able to lift, push or pull 25 pounds.
- You must be able to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
If you satisfy the above requirements and you are interested in joining the Home Instead Senior Care Team, your first step is to fill out our Online Employment Application
(click on the link below). Be sure to provide us with the best contact number and email address.